This is how the award works: This award is bestowed to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to other bloggers who will in turn nominate others and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."So here it goes... seven random things . . .
1. I was presented to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth of England.
2. I’ve often wondered why no one has figured out how to take the growth enzyme from Kudzu and adapt it to other plants.
3. Spending a couple of hours in the gorilla house at the zoo watching those giant creatures watch us has always fascinated me – just wondering what they think.
4. I once was awakened by the radiance of an angel.
5. I’d like to have a dinner party sometime in the middle of a cotton field, underneath a white tent at twilight with lots of candles (and AC of course.)
6. Beautiful stationary, table linens, fragrances and bed sheets are favorites of mine.
7. The endless potential of the human mind has always mesmerized me – child prodigies, instant recall, genius artists, musicians, mathematicians who have had no training but can do amazing tasks!
And we extend this gracious award to all of the followers of TwirlandTaste.